Wednesday, January 7, 2015

More Nonsense Heaped Upon the Masses

I am Kathy & let us just leave it at that!  No Ms. Billings or mom for the purposes of the blog.  Lots of people call me KB which stands for Kathy Billings.  Billings is my married name (and I am divorced), so I am not sure what they will call me if I ever marry again.  I really am not sure why I am concerned about this because that is not a likely occurrence in this lifetime!  Although, one truly never knows.  I am a teacher, tutor, waitress, MBA, mom, daughter, sister girlfriend and friend.  I am also a wannabe writer.  I have ideas for about 1000 different books, so I decided to start blogging & see what happens.  Surely some seed will be planted or some idea will rise to the occasion. ;-)

I come from a small town & just like every other person (or most people) that came from a small town the only thing I ever wanted to do was leave.  So I moved fifteen minutes down the road & have yet to make it any further.  I have visited many places and will continue to do so.  Now that I am getting a little (tiny bit) older, it is not as important for me to move away anymore.  I haven't given up on the notion.  I simply feel that it's not all that bad a place to grow up & the kids are getting older and blah, blah blah......!  Anyway, one day I will have a small shack on the beach somewhere. I will divide my time between here and there and that will be just fine with  me. 

My ideas for entertaining the masses range from erotic fiction to stories about life in a small town.  Once I figure out how to combine both ideas, I am absolutely positive that I will have a best seller on my hands!  For now that is enough about me!  To be continued........    KB

  

No comments:

Post a Comment